The NFC Reader Fundamentals technical courses are a set of two independent training days that address technical knowledge of the complete NFC Technology, starting wit h Standards, up to Products and of course testing. They are a good mixture of theoretical basics and practical exercises helping you to understand how to unleash the full potential of smart cards, wearables and readers with contactless technology.
- Reader Contactless Proximity Reader Training Part 1:17.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET Part2:20.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET
- Contactless NFC Reader Design & Measurements Part 1:24.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET Part2:27.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET
- Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop with Windows 7 with administration rights is required.
- Full documentation is included.
- Certificate that you have passed NFC Fundamentals Training