This one day training presents the features of MIFARE DESFire EV2 with the hints for optimum usages.
It includes practical workshop sessions and application specific hands-on.
- Welcome and team Introduction
- Proximity system architecture
- MIFARE DESFire introduction and positioning
- MIFARE DESFire Evolution
- MIFARE DESFire Implementation and convergence
- MIFARE DESFire applications
Software and Hardware Installation
- RD710, RFIDDiscover
Overview of new features
- Comparison MIFARE DESFire EV1 & EV2
MIFARE DESFire EV2 Architecture
- Memory, PICC Level, Configuration, Keys Application Level, Delegated Application, Application sharing, KeySettings, Multiple Key SetsKeySet Rolling, Multiple Access Rights, Different Files
MIFARE DESFire EV2 Commands
- Quick going through all the commands and purposes
- Use of native and ISO/IEC 7816 modes,
- Workshop: Practicing commands
MIFARE DESFire EV2 Cryptography and Secure Messaging
- Different crypto options, Authentication, Confidentiality
- Transaction MAC
- HW and SW security
- Personalization and validation of Applications using MIFARE DESFire EV2 (AFC and Access control)
- Creation of delegated application
- Application sharing
- Rolling of key set
- Transaction MAC handling.
MIFARE DESFire EV2 – Additional Security and design hints
- Design Considerations for optimum security, transaction time and interoperability
- Product Support Package
- MIFARE System designer
- Technical Managers
- Product Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC14443 standard.
- Knowledge of basic cryptography e.g. TDES, AES, CMAC, CRC
- At least a ‘quick going through’ of MIFARE DESFire EV2 and DESFire Light data sheet
- How the MIFARE DESFire EV2 works and which features you can expect
- How you can use MIFARE DESFire EV1 in ISO/IEC 7816 mode
- A way to use applications and file system, communication and access rights and, the PICC and application-level keys.
- The difference between MIFARE DESFire EV1 and EV2
- Why it does makes sense to aim for MIFARE certification
- Workshops to understand the advantages of MIFARE DESFire EV2
- Printed booklet with all training slides
- Pegoda contactless reader and several MIFARE sample cards for training.
- Pen drive with the RFIDDiscover software and full documentation in PDF format.
Tuiton: EUR 795,- per Seat
Course Length: approx. 8 hours