The NFC Reader Fundamentals technical courses are a set of two independent training days that address technical knowledge of the complete NFC Technology, starting wit h Standards, up to Products and of course testing. They are a good mixture of theoretical basics and practical exercises helping you to understand how to unleash the full potential of smart cards, wearables and readers with contactless technology.
When will the training take place
- Reader Contactless Proximity Reader Training Part 1:17.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET Part2:20.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET
- Contactless NFC Reader Design & Measurements Part 1:24.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET Part2:27.05 3:00 – 7:00 PM CET
- Non-Disclosure Agreement. If not available, we will organize it after registration is completed
- Laptop with Windows 7 with administration rights is required.
What Is Included In This Training
- Full documentation is included.
- Certificate that you have passed NFC Fundamentals Training
There are no reviews yet.